My Fifo Family donates free resources to School Libraries
As part of our continual commitment to provide resources to families across Australia and New Zealand, My Fifo Family recently ran a Facebook competition allowing parents to nominate a school they felt would benefit from receiving a free copy of our children’s book “My Boomerang Dad”.
My Fifo Family is not a Not for Profit organisation but an ethical company that sees great value in supporting the community that we live in.
We are pleased to announce that the following schools/centres have been sent a copy for use in their school library and have listed the thoughtful parents that put those schools forward:
- St johns Anglican Primary – Vanessa Theron
- Jolimont Primary School – Jade Singleton
- Quinns Baptist College – Vanessa Parsons
- Huntingdale Primary School – Louise Thomas
- Two Rocks Primary School – Paul Hislop
- Park Lake State School – Jenny Eve
- Narangba Valley State School – Jenny Ponder
- Gibbs Street Primary School – Lynda Scott
- Gordonvale Sate School – Tamara Blore
- Highfields State School – Shallon Garton
- Yuingi Childcare Centre – Amanda Appleby
- Jacaranda School of Early Learning – Olivia Courtney
- Banksia Beach State School – Alisia Cameron
- Bishop Kindergarten – Emma Walmsley
- Little Fishes Daycare Yanchep – Deanne Hislop
If you require any further information or have any queries regarding My Fifo Family, our products, school fundraisers, free book – colouring in competitions, story times, information sessions or would like an info ad to diazepam notify parents that this book is now available from your library for school newsletter please don’t hesitate to email or call.