My Fifo Family donates free resources to School Libraries
As part of our continual commitment to provide resources to families across Australia and New Zealand, My Fifo Family recently ran a Facebook competition allowing parents to nominate a school they felt would benefit from receiving a free copy of our children’s book “My Boomerang Dad”.
My Fifo Family is not a Not for Profit organisation but an ethical company that sees great value in supporting the community that we live in.
We are pleased to announce that the following schools/centres have been sent a copy for use in their school library and have listed the thoughtful parents that put those schools forward:
- St johns Anglican Primary – Vanessa Theron
- Jolimont Primary School – Jade Singleton
- Quinns Baptist College – Vanessa Parsons
- Huntingdale Primary School – Louise Thomas
- Two Rocks Primary School – Paul Hislop
- Park Lake State School – Jenny Eve
- Narangba Valley State School – Jenny Ponder
- Gibbs Street Primary School – Lynda Scott
- Gordonvale Sate School – Tamara Blore
- Highfields State School – Shallon Garton
- Yuingi Childcare Centre – Amanda Appleby
- Jacaranda School of Early Learning – Olivia Courtney
- Banksia Beach State School – Alisia Cameron
- Bishop Kindergarten – Emma Walmsley
- Little Fishes Daycare Yanchep – Deanne Hislop
If you require any further information or have any queries regarding My Fifo Family, our products, school fundraisers, free book – colouring in competitions, story times, information sessions or would like an info ad to https://backinmotionsspt.com/diazepam/ notify parents that this book is now available from your library for school newsletter please don’t hesitate to email or call.